Monday, January 6, 2014

Sungold Tomato Surprises

Market Customer Tracy Carnevalini is an ardent kitchen chef and her weekly orders are large and varied, just chock full of colorful vegetables and hearty greens. This week she forwarded me these lovely photographs that provided great ideas on how to use sungold tomatoes IF you don't eat all of them raw the minute we deliver them.  Says Tracy: "This is one of the many delicious ways I use my Sungolds!  I think I may have even gotten the Brussels Sprouts from SPLG, but without going back through all my orders, I am not sure. I do know that when I got them I blanched and froze some. Took some out today and served them with Spaghetti Squash (SPLG) and Baked Sungold Tomatoes (SPLG)!  It was a delicious meal! "  A baked sungold recipe is on its way and Tracy says it's very easy and makes a great side dish for other meals.




No comments:

Post a Comment